Calibra Ltd offers ship and shore tanks calibration.
Calibration is made according to the requirements of ISO 8311 " Refrigerated light hydrocarbon fluids. Calibration of membrane tanks and independent prismatic tanks in ships."
Advantages of our technology:
- Calibration of tanks of any geometrical form.
- Application of the modern laser equipment.
- High accuracy of measurements and calculations.
- High promptness of works performance.
- Attractive prices.
- Testability. All production is only handed to the customer after simple and clear onboard testing, allowing to define actual accuracy of calibration.
By the results of calibration we calculate the "Tank Calibration Tables" subject to volumes of the internal pipelines and acting parts and influence of vessel heel and trim.
At the request of the customer we install onboard software "DraftMaster" to raise speed of calculations. Installation of the program is especially recommended for "river-sea" ships with the flexible hull where the heel and a trim is required to be counted for each tank separately, depending on size of hull bending.